Take a look of how amazing this works in stimulating scalp and supporting fast hair growth! What’s more interesting is that you only need several minutes. This should be easily done on a daily basis.
Image Source: homeremediesforlife
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
1 teaspoon organic olive oil
2 drops tea tree oil
2 drops rosemary oil
1. Get a stirring bowl
2. Fill in the bowl with coconut oil.
3. Add the remaining ingredients little by little.
4. Mix all ingredients together, which will create an unusual mass.
5. Transfer the mixture in an airtight jar or plastic container.
6. You must apply this mixture all over your dry scalp gently massaging it and make sure every part of your head is applied with the solution.
7. Wholly cover your hair and scalp using an applicator brush. Allow this to sit on your hair and scalp for 15 minutes.
8. Shampoo your hair using a regular shampoo and condition as you usually do. Rinse thoroughly
The best or convenient time to do this is before taking your daily morning shower.
Coconut oil is able to reach the inner cortex of your hair due to its chemical structure. Thus, create hair stronger, more moisturized and more flexible.
Other oils you may mix in this recipe are tea tree oil and rosemary oil.
Tea tree oil or melaleuca oil helps treat and heal dry, itchy scalp. This surely gets rid of dandruff. It also gives a pleasant and nice tingly feeling after using it.
On the other hand, rosemary oil helps hair become stronger and stimulate growth in the hair.
This homemade recipe for scalp and hair growth is super effective. While inexpensive, there’s no need to look for other solutions. It can naturally solve your issues regarding slow growth of hair and dry, itchy scalp.
If you loved this post then please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.