It is the belly fat that is not easy to burn off in a person’s body. This is very noticeable at first look, especially when you wear something tight. Belly fat allows a person to be very conscious about himself and surely reflect the kind of life you have. Other than being unattractive, having big stomach due to fat also indicate serious health problems, such as heart diseases, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and cancer. It is really necessary to eliminate belly fat for this reason.
Some exercises can help you reduce any belly fat and the most effective, easy one is to practice yoga. This may be done by anybody who wants to remove their belly fat. But make sure to focus in the nutrition your body needs through healthy foods and drinks.
In order to have the best and fastest results you must follow these yoga poses daily.
BOAT POSE (Naukasana)
This is great in eliminating fat around the waist and stomach in general. It also helps strengthen leg muscles and the back.
Image Source: skinny-teatox
Follow these steps:
1. Just lie your body down using mat in the supine position with your legs together then stretched, while arms at your sides facing down.
2. Begin raising both legs while inhaling, but do not bend your knees.
3. Stretch one foot and toes outward.
4. Raise your legs as high as you can.
5. Then raise both your arms but keep them straight attempting to reach your own toes. Just attempt to take your body into an angle of 45 degree.
6. Normally breath as you hold this position for 15 seconds.
7. Exhale gently as you release air.
Do this twice for 5 rounds then relax for 15 seconds after doing each round.
COBRA POSE (Bhujang Asana)
To further reduce your belly fats and strengthen your abdominal muscles, do the cobra pose. This will help strengthen not only your abdomen, but also back and upper body. This allows your spine to be stronger and more flexible.
Image Source: yogabenifit
Follow these steps:
1. With legs stretched, lie down on your belly.
2. Place your palms under your shoulder.
3. Your palm and toes touch the floor.
4. As you inhale, raise your chest up and bend backward.
5. With your head raised up, this position allows your body to look just like a cobra that is ready to strike.
6. Hold this cobra position for 15 to 30 seconds, but depends on your own ability.
7. During exhalation, bring your whole body slowly down into prone or normal “lay down” pose.
Do this twice for 5 times and relax for 15 seconds after every round. But do not attempt to do this pose if you are having hernia, ulcer or back injury or in case of pregnancy in women.
Both of these yoga poses are great solutions to the removal of fat in the belly. You must be able to feel confident about your body more if you see your stomach starting to get flat.
If you think this is an interesting post, please SHARE!