Thyroid problem is not good because this doesn’t only affect your thyroid gland but your general health can be in trouble. Having familiarity with the warning signs can initially help in preventing it at least, IF you do something about it beforehand.
Thyroid gland is found at the neck’s central part and shaped like a butterfly. This plays a very important role in the body’s functions. One of which its essential is for metabolism. It is necessary that this is healthy to keep your whole body healthy too.
Image Source: medicinenet
Here are 5 symptoms that may indicate problem in the thyroid gland.
• anxiety, too much stress, depression and mood changes
• imbalance of hormone, i.e. irregular menstruation and low in sex drive
• fatigue, feeling tired most of the time, even after having 8 hours of sleep
• difficulties in losing weight or sudden excess weight
If you experience most or all of these symptoms you must seek medical attention as soon as possible to have the necessary test to diagnose thyroid problem. Do not just guess that may be a minor issue, especially if the signs have been more rampant for days.
For people who are having thyroid gland problems, you must improve the health of your gland with these 5 things.
• take in tyrosine or iodine supplements (ask your physician for some best suggestions)
• include excellent quality multivitamins (ask your doctor about this as well)
• eat foods, especially baked goods, that are gluten-free
• improve your gut health
• practice yoga and other ways to deal with stress
Remember: It’s better to be cautious than to be sorry. Take care of your thyroid gland the way you protect your other vital organs.
Please share this post! It might help someone you know.